Art in Theory 1900-2000 An Anthology of Changing Ideas
Only 2 left
This popular anthology of twentieth-century art theoretical texts has now been expanded to take account of new research, and to include significant contributions to art theory from the 1990s.
- New edition of this popular anthology of twentieth-century art-theoretical texts.
- Now updated to include the results of new research, together with significant contributions from the 1990s.
- Includes writings by critics, philosophers, politicians and literary figures.
- The editors provide contextual introductions to 340 texts.
- Complements Art in Theory 1648-1815 and Art in Theory 1815-1900 to create a complete survey of the theories underpinning the development of art in the modern period.
Author: Charles Harrison
Publisher: Wiley Blackwell
Edition: New Edition
Country of Publication: Oxford, United Kingdom
Publication Date: 23 Sep 2002
Size: 244 x 170 x 51