Cracking Maths 5Th Class Pupil'S Book
Cracking Maths focuses on the skills of the curriculum, rather than just the content, promoting real understanding, especially in areas such as problem-solving. All levels of the series are supported by engaging and stimulating digital resources, an invaluable teacher's handbook and fantastic online materials.
- Meticulously reviewed to ensure complete coverage of the curriculum and seamless transition between years
- Problems and questions reflect 'maths in real life'
- Differentiation is supported through the consolidation, enrichment and support materials
- Interactive digital resources demonstrate new concepts while actively engaging pupils
- Teachers Handbooks further support planning and differentiation
Digital resources for Cracking Maths are available for teachers on gillexplore.ie, our easy-to-use digital resources website. Opening up a wealth of opportunities to awaken children's love of maths, they include animations and videos, an Interactive Toolkit offering 16 interactive tools including clocks and timers, graph and chart builders, geometry instruments and much more, and assessment and planning templates. A teacher's eBook version of the pupil's book is also available.