New Complete History
Bestselling author Charles Hayes applies his unique style and approach to the Junior Certificate history course in this textbook.
- Carefully designed to fully satisfy all the requirements of Junior Certificate exam questions and covers all the exam questions in recent years
- Contains all that is needed for students to achieve A-grades in Junior Certificate History
- Contains numerous 'People in History' and other exam-focused case studies
- The most concise, yet comprehensive textbook on the market - you will complete the course with time to spare!
- Clear key-point summaries at the end of each chapter
- End of chapter activities to promote recall and retention
- Clear definitions of important terms
- Colourful double-page spreads are used to present history in an easy-to-remember and vibrant style
- Text is sharp, crystal clear and pitched carefully to the reading levels of Junior Certificate students
Accompanied by a full colour workbook which contains exam questions and exam-tuition hints to reinforce knowledge and to develop the skills needed by each student to achieve their full exam potential.